Let Forklifts of St. Louis handle your forklifts so you can spend more time on your business and increase your productivity. Forklifts of St. Louis and our PM program will help keep your forklifts up and running to avoid costly repairs and/or increased down time.
Benefits to a planned maintenance (PM) agreement
- Our PM program can be customized to fit the needs of you and your business.
- We recommend the PM be done every 250 hours or at least once a year.
- Forklifts of St. Louis will keep track of when the PMis due and call to schedule
- A maintenance schedule will help extend the life of the forklift
- A PM program will help decrease the overall maintenance cost
- A PM will increase productivity whilelimiting unexpected breakdowns
- A PM program will increase overall safety by regularly checking safety items on the forklift
Items checked during the planned maintenance (PM)
- Visual safety check
- Overhead Guard
- Inspect safety equipment
- Load backrest, carriage, forks, mast rails, chains
- Hydraulic systems (fluid, cylinders,control valve, hosing, etc)
- Wheels and tires
- Steer system (valve, hosing, cylinder, linkage, etc)
- Combination meter
- Lubricate truck
- Clean truck
- Internal Combustion (transmission, charging system, wiring, engine air intake, cooling systems, fuel system, engine oil, engine speed, starter)
- Electric (electric drive, control panel, wiring, motor, battery)